Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Paisley Jade.

*I thought I would re-post this blog I wrote last year for my new readers and for anyone who missed it last year. All of the below is still true...and then some. A year on PJ still inspires me..and she is still one of my favourite people in the whole world*


If you are a KiwiMummy blogger..there is probably no doubt you have PaisleyJade in your favourites list...and for good reason... I love her blog too. I have the privilege of knowing the famous Kristy of PaisleyJade in real life, and today is her birthday and I wanted to let ya'll in on some inside information on her. We've known each other for about 11 years, our husbands and children are besties and shes one of my besties too.

This is my top 10 list of reasons Paisley Jade is one of my favourite people in the whole wide world.

  1. She has the funniest sense of humour, a great laugh and she doesn't take herself too seriously.
  2. She IS theProverbs 31 woman.
  3. She is generous.
  4. She is amazingly creative. Sewing, card making, jewelery, cakes, toys and of course crocheting...are just a few
  5. She is a great wife and puts up with all of Symon's shenanigans and obsessions passions ;)
  6. She is an awesome youth pastor.
  7. She is a cool mummy to FOUR lovely, bright kids.
  8. She is the friendliest person I know.
  9. She is an amazing baker.
  10. She is the most encouraging person you will meet. If you are ever down or having a bad day she will always let you know she's there thinking and praying for you.
There you have it...if you love PaisleyJade- the Blog...just wait till you meet her in real life.

Happy Birthday PaisleyJade
xxx

5 comments:

Kendyl's Place said...

Cool tribute post Jacksta! So true! (And LOVE that pic!)

Widge said...

you guys are too too cool!!
P.j is AWESOME and I so hope I get to meet her for reals one day!!

Happy B day P.j you rock

PaisleyJade said...

Ahahaha - thanks so much Jackie! Cracking me up! Thanks for being such a special friend. xoxo

Anonymous said...

So true! You both are true inspirations :) Happy day!

Weza said...

Great Photo Jackie! Love the tribute to PJ. She really is one fun Mumma.