Thursday, October 7, 2010

Roped in...

I can't help but wonder what bubba is going to get roped into by the older kids as he grows.
So far he has had his first tea party...
Hung out in the hut...
and been introduced to every single one of miss 6's littlest pet shop animals.
Of course I have been secretly using this love of teaching bubba to my advantage. Things like..."The baby would really love it if you read him a story" (Great way to get them to practice reading....*mmwwhaaaa- sneaky laugh*

4 comments:

Sima J said...

haha funny as - nice that they are playing together nicely/sharing things :-) and getting them to read to him is a great idea yay!

PaisleyJade said...

haha - cute! I remember using that sly trick... I still do!

Kendyl's Place said...

Haha good trick! And cute bubby!

Rachel Kate said...

nice trick :) he looks like he's having fun anyway!