Friday, October 8, 2010

going going gone.

Where have the last two weeks of school holidays gone? I've tried to sneak a couple of activities intertwined with periods of rest so that Miss 6 and Master 4 are ready for another school term. Heres a couple of things we did...

Climbing cool giant rocks and back yard trees.


A road trip to the big smoke (Auckland) to see relatives.
A cool ferry trip.

fun on the beach.And Bubba...Well he just comes along for the ride..

Now I'm exhausted and I am super glad its time for the kids to go back to school and time for me to get my house back in order then some R&R.
Hope you've had a fun holiday too :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ahh, sounds like fun! Enjoy your time being back to just you and the little one during the day :o) Nice to see some familiar places in your photos and be reminded of home! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday!