Friday, April 29, 2011

Things Im loving....

♥ Things I'm loving ♥

Being thanked.
I had my workplace appraisal this week, and at the end of it my boss thanked me for the great work that I am doing. That made me blush and then a walked out just a little bit taller. When I'm a boss one day...I'm going to make sure my employees are thanked for the work they do.
Loving mini-me Father and son shots. I can't see any of my genes in this little fella at all. He is all Dadda


Loving the school holidays. No where to be, nothing to do, just a restful couple of weeks for the kids to recuperate and be raring to go come monday. Especially Joe who starts school. What will I do with myself all day! By the looks of the background of this shot...perhaps I can try and stay on top of the washing pile.


Loving that Miss Joy let me get her hair cut into a reverse bob style. She would always get a bit grumpy at hair brushing time before school. And she loves it!



Loving First tastes
for Zak-zak... in this case...Chocolate!

And finally loving that today is the day we watch our beloved Prince William wed his bride. Its amazing that we are all enchanted by the whole affair. God save the Queen!


Linking with the lovely Paisley Jade..who is making it a Friday institution to be Thankful.


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

7 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

haha - so loving your post! You do an amazing job as my private 'quick, lets give Jackie a call and ask her for medical advice' nurse. What a cool boss. Love the new hair doo and your cute as boys. Totally looking forward to tonight too!!

Leonie said...

Every time I got to the next thing on your post I thought, I'll comment on that, no, that, no that!!! Love it all!! Good on you with your appraisal!

TracyP said...

Awesome list of things you're loving!! Love the chocolate face!!

tartankiwi said...

Love your hubby's mini-me... when my friend met my daughter, she turned to me and said "are you SURE she came out of you?" (She looks 100% like her dad there is not a trace of me).

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Boy that is a really awesome mini-me shot - so cute how alike Daddy and son are!

And knowing that you are valued and that people are thankful for all you do is a priceless feeling - good on ya!

Miss Prudence said...

That really is a mini - me situation!

dearfutureme... said...

Cool post Jackie! You'd make a great boss!