I found this note from a couple of years ago from my Facebook page, where you write 25 random things about yourself . So just in case you wanted to know me a bit better here's 25 random things about me.
1) I am Indo/Fijian-European. Born in NZ
2) I grew up in Northland and therefore learnt to pronounce Maori words properly.
3) I have 3 half brothers, 1 half sister and a real brother. It is complicated as is my family relations. I am a middle child...I think.
4) I like to fill in forms. Census year is my favourite year.
5) I like a good mocchacino
6) I am married with children.
7) I have bungy jumped and sky dived.
8) I love theme parks with roller coasters.
9) Until this month I hadn't called in sick in 5 years
10) I don't like really hot(chilli) food.But I like curry.
11) I could cook a family meal when I was 10.
12) I used to spend my holidays (when I was 8-11years old) with an elderly couple on farm in Kaeo. She taught me to bake cakes and srub her back... And I liked to...maybe that's why I became a nurse.
13) I got married when I was 20.
14) I haven't found my niche love as a nurse.
15) I have been going to church since I was 7
16) I moved out of home when I was 17 to do my degree.
17) We have had the same car for 7 years.
18) I am very Independent
19) I am not afraid of public speaking.
20) I once played Judas in our school production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
21) I can understand Hindi but don't speak it very well.
22) I have never been a bridesmaid.
23) I am not a very good swimmer.
24) I like cheesecake
25) I find it hard to plan my life out in advance. Id rather live for today and let God lead me for the rest.
26) Sometimes I don't like to follow the rules...that is why I have added another random thing...just to be annoying and different. I like to be different... and annoying just for the sake of it.