Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things I'm loving...

"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is"~ Paisley-Jade

Things I'm loving this week:

Friends who drop off a bucket of crabs. Lately there hasn't been much of these around in our habour. So when my friend brought these over we both squealed with delight. We LOVE crab curry. I could happily eat a pot of these...I didn't eat all of them though. I shared them with my family and then dropped some off to a couple of friends to enjoy.


Enjoying the joy of home made Cappuccino. My machine is not the greatest espresso machine in the world but it does the trick. I have owned it for years but have opted for the plunger to save time. But after having a visiting family member insist on dusting it off and using it...I'm kinda liking it. Its bringing out my inner barista.



I'm also loving my new phone. My old phone (pictured left) has served me well for 5(!) years. It been dropped, chewed on, faithfully given me countless messages and phone calls. But it was time for something new. My new phone has a calender...great for reminding this nappy brained mummy about coming appointments. I'm feeling like a real technophobe, the touch screen takes some getting used to.


And lastly I'm loving being inspired by all you bloggy friends out there. Who knew 20 years ago, you could one day sit in the comfort of your own home and read (and read) about peoples lives, their struggles, their loves, their creativity and my favourite... their recipes! So I'm loving reading about you...although it might be time to cut down!





Linking in with Paisley Jades Things I'm loving....
button2

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

haha - loving your list and especially that last cartoon!! Link your list up this Friday!!

Leonie said...

love you list, crab curry sounds yummy!!
yay for the new phone! I need to do that too - have hauled out my old prepay here and it makes me want to throw it down and jump on it everytime I have to use it :)
Love the cartoon!!