- That's right people, its time for a bullet point blog post. The kinda post where random thoughts that are inside my brain synapses are blurted out.
- I haven't made any New Years resolutions. I was trying this thing where I would go for a walk everyday of January. I lastrd until day 5. Sad. My only resolution is to never work New Years ever again.
- One thing I may do this year is send a little letter to the drug company who makes the Iron tablet. It would read:
Dear pharmacologist person.
I am writing to you because I am supposed to take these Iron tablets that you created. But there is one tiny problem. They cause constipation. And its not just me. Every poor woman who try's it get bunged up and full of crap. Come on, its 2013. Surely you could work on it a little more.
- Meghan from M&Ms always beats me when we play Word with friends.
- I went to the movies the other night. Alone. Yep that's right alone. I really wanted to see Les Miserable on opening night. It is my Father in Laws favourite Musical, and I wanted to see what the fuss was about. I texted all my other potential spontaneous friends, all were busy. Hubby didnt want to see such a late one on a school night. So I went by. my. self. Am I secure enough to hang out by myself at the movies. Hmmm. May be not. Awkward. But the thing I like about seeing a random movie like that is you can feel what you want about it with out being swayed by what the friend thought about it....you know when you see something you loved and they're like...that was lame. Downer. Another person had seen it and said they forgot their tissues, and I HATE crying in front of people..so that was a good reason to go myself.
- I didn't cry. Yep this always happens to me. Someone says they saw a movie and they cried...I watch said movie and don't feel a thing and feel like my heart is made of stone. Maybe I intentionally go prepared NOT to cry. I don't know.
- I did like the movie though. I read up on some random facts about it. Like, they sang the words on the set like normal dialogue with an ear piece with a piano playing, instead of acting and lip-syncing to the music. Made it really realistic.
- Not long until school starts up again. I'm trying to get in lots of catch ups before the holidays end and everyone gets back into school/work/ busy with life mode.
- We had a break-through with Little Zak zak last week. He has been going to "Playschool" a couple of mornings a week. And usually I have to physically pass him on to one of the teachers. But after heading back there after the holidays, he has been happily settling in on his own, even telling me to go away the first day back. I've heard of this happening with other mums...but none of my other children have ever said this to me before! I left rather shocked and bewildered.
- Joe has been pondering about heaven lately. He decided he would like to die and go there now because it sounds so awesome. Hmm. Awkward. I do remember having the exact same conversation with Miss Joy when she a was a similar age. I love this shot he took of him self on my Ipod. He looks rather heavenly already. Its no secret that I love blue eyed boys. I now have three of my own. (Hubby and two boys).
- The kids were lucky to spend and entire week at a holiday house with a back yard pool. Miss Joy spent a lot of the day in there, and seriously browned up despite lathering herself in sunscreen. I marvel at how lovely she is growing. It seems like she has grown a foot just in these holidays alone. I am starting to realize we are soon going to be faced with a tween in the house soon. I. cant. wait. ♥
- My favourite internet meme at the moment. Grumpy cat. Mashed with the Ermahgerd chick. Gold!